- Sentosa Island, 1 day. The biggest place of interest in Singapore where you visit the historical sites, sandy beaches, hotels & spas, dine & shop and lots of attractions.
- Resorts World Singapore, 1 day. Within the Sentosa island, Universal Studios Singapore will keep you fun for a day. Discover the endless wonders of the blue planet at the world's largest aquarium, S.E.A Aquarium. One of the 2 casinos in Singapore is here!
Marina Bay Area
- Merlion Park, 1hr. Catch the iconic Merlion of Singapore! Mystical figure overlooking the Marina Bay Area. You got to take a photo with it! Otherwise, you did not visit Singapore!
- Esplanade, Theatres on the bay, 2hrs. The iconic twin spiky architecture at the Marina Bay Area.
- Gardens by the Bay, 1/2 day. Here are 2 gigantic airconditioned domes that house the world's fauna! Great for the family!
- Singapore Flyer, 2hrs. Spin to the top of Singapore. You can catch a glimpse of neighbouring countries Malaysia & Indonesia during good days!
- Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort, 1 day through the night. Top brands at The Shoppes, Restaurants, Entertainment, Skypark & Casino! You name it, they have it!
- Orchard Road, 1 day. The famous shopping strip in Singapore.
- Clark Quay & Boat Quay, 1 day through the night. Hop on the River cruise along the Singapore river. Countless restaurants & nightlife for your indulgence!
- Chinatown, 1/2 day. One of the oldest street in Singapore where the chinese migrants stayed and prospered.
- Bugis Junction, 1/2 day. Vibrant modern shopping mall & back lane shops of all sorts. Experience the local shopping experience here.
- National Museum of Singapore, 1/2 day. Guided tours & programmes to educate you on Singapore history & arts.
- Singapore Zoo, 1 day. Known for having among the most beautiful wildlife park settings in the world, where animals roam freely in open & naturalistic habitats. Pop by the river safari & stay into the evening for the night safari.
- Singapore Bird Park, 1 day. Asia's largest bird park. Hike into the wondrous and largest walk-in aviary, the Waterfall Aviary that ouses over 600 birds and a 30-meter high waterfall.